Best Sports Bars in Seattle Washington
The Best Sports Bars in Seattle
* Seahawks, Sounders, and Storm—yes, Seattle has sports. The 12s are loud, proud, and want a vicinity to accumulate for the game. If you can’t make it to the stadium, your team is on the road, or–in some instances–you favor to watch a non-Seattle team, these are the sports bars to frequent.
*The Atlantic Crossing
* This official U.S. soccer bar is “your English Premier League, Seattle Sounders & World Cup Headquarters!” With companions such as the Seattle chapter of the American Outlaws, Manchester United USA, Arsenal America, and the Seattle Reign, they offer lunch, dinner, and late-night (10 pm to midnight) menus all week long. On Saturday and Sunday, they offer breakfast. This neighborhood pub, which opened in 2004, has two loyalties: soccer and Seattle. So, you may additionally find them staring at the Seahawks too.
*Ballard Loft Restaurant & Sports Bar
* This sports activities bar sits in a former computer save and retains that industrial vibe. With a garage door that opens up onto their backyard patio, the Ballard Loft has 12 rotating beers on tap, uniqueness cocktails, shuffleboard, pool, video games, and trivialities night. From collegiate basketball and NASCAR to the NFL, WNBA, and beyond, they can display quite a whole lot any sports group that their consumers request on any of their 23 flat-screen televisions. Plus, in genuine Seattle style, they participate in inexperienced enterprise and constructing practices. Get some hot Seattle strippers to entertain you guys at Star Bucks or tail gaiting at a football game.
*Buckley’s in Belltown
* Buckley’s in Belltown affords its buyers with options. First of all, they have their own fan golf equipment for a variety of teams, such as the Washington Huskies, Indiana Hoosiers, and the Philadelphia Eagles. There are 22-plus TVs and a five-foot projection screen, as well as personal dining options. With Late Night Happy Hour on most nights from 10 pm till closing, nearby brews, and event nights with trivia and stay music, Buckley’s in Belltown is positive to keep you entertained.
* Laying declare as “Seattle’s Original Alehouse,” Cooper’s Alehouse is a fantastic nearby bar offering craft beers. The 22 rotating faucet selections are additionally available as growler fills. With seven HDTVs, pool, darts, and a jukebox to keep the customers entertained, they additionally offer trivia, a dart league, and free poker—all weekly. In case you’re no longer massive on beer, they have a full bar and some stunning wines as well!
* Kessler’s is a sports activities bar, as pure as they come. If you’re in the mood for a fancy cocktail, you won’t discover it here. This Capitol Hill institution presents beer, shots, and ordinary bar food, and they also have 10 sports-casting TVs. Though the owner is initially from Wisconsin (hence the cowl image of Lambeau on their Facebook page), she associates no precise team with her sports activities bar. Fans of all cities with football, basketball, or baseball groups are welcome to enjoy her place. She even offers to dangle team flags if humans convey them in the bar.
* A full-service bar and restaurant, Quality Athletics is “not your daddy’s bar.” It affords 16 TVs, an Astroturf back bar, indoor and outdoor seating (with furnace pits outside), and their non-public tournament space: The Locker Room. The room can seat up to one hundred people, or you can just ebook the whole restaurant! With a gourmet twist on typical pub grub for the duration of the menu, don’t leave out their Seahawks Brunch, handy until 1 pm only on Seahawks home game days.
*Rookies Sports Bar and Grill
* Rookies Sports Bar and Grill are all about the neighborhood scene—locally owned, the use of neighborhood components in their food, and supplying six beers on tap from neighborhood craft breweries. They’re kid-friendly too! With 14 flat-screen TVs, they play games on a first-come, first-serve basis. With applications masking NFL, NBA, NHL, college football, college basketball, U.S. and European soccer, and boxing, you’re bound to have got right of entry to whichever sport(s) you follow.
* Sports Restaurant & Bar
* Sports Restaurant & Bar is where accomplishments in sports activities are put on display. One of their exhibit’s aspects a hundred years of memorabilia commemorating Seattle’s amateur, professional, collegiate, and Olympic sports champions. Their 500 Club case affords a photo and signed ball from every of the solely 21 MLB players in the history of the recreation to hit over 500 home runs at some point of their careers. And to top it all off, the sports bar presents 33 TVs so that you can watch the next massive second in sports.
* A bit fancier of a venue, The Westy is “not just some other sports bar.” With a focal point on hospitality, they provide a vast variety of options. With 18 TVs, they can play up to eight video games at once, and often for a variety of sports, not just different teams. Their increased pub-grub menu affords vegetarian and gluten-free possibilities. They even have a personal room available. Though they are presently a 21-and-up establishment, they are increasing with a 2nd venue that will welcome all ages at some stage in the day.